Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

wet sounds mb8

racer808

Anyone have experience with these? Thinking of adding a pair since I have the pro 80's. They are on clearance for 250 bucks, thought for the price they can't be beat. Worth adding them to my system?

I run the pro80s with a pair of mb8s and like them!! They're a big hit at party cove, not the best for an 80ft line..

Maybe I should start a new thread for this but I'm also running a pair of pro80's. They are crazy loud compared to the rest of my system. The pro80's appear to hit most notes but are semi-weak in the midbass. What benefit would a smaller pair of 6-6-.5 offer if any?

Anyone have experience with these? Thinking of adding a pair since I have the pro 80's. They are on clearance for 250 bucks, thought for the price they can't be beat. Worth adding them to my system?

Adding MB 8s eh? This is sounding more and more like my sisters old Bu :)

Maybe I should start a new thread for this but I'm also running a pair of pro80's. They are crazy loud compared to the rest of my system. The pro80's appear to hit most notes but are semi-weak in the midbass. What benefit would a smaller pair of 6-6-.5 offer if any?

According to wet sounds that mid is what the mb8's are supposed to fill. I'm thinking for the price I might as well grab a pair, only available in white though. Although wet sounds says they take paint very well

The MBs had great mid bass sound! when i got my Rev 10s installed, i was impressed... But a little disappointed that they didn't have the mid bass that my sisters Bu had.

I run the pro80s with a pair of mb8s and like them!! They're a big hit at party cove, not the best for an 80ft line..

Do the pro80s & MB8's together sound good at 80'? I am mostly after having tunes while boarding / tubing / surfing. We don't cove much. I would love some Rev series but I am on a budget & for the price those MB8's are very attractive

• 2 weeks later...

Disk you get the setup going?

Sort of. I got a bigger amp for the pro80s so I am installing that & I need the snow storms to stop so I can take my boat out of the garage & put the tower up.

Speaking of tower. I was a dumbass who did't use a punch before trying to drill my tower & made some scratches. Anyone know where I can find orange rustproof for aluminum?