Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Boat Hours

mali_vride

I was just wondering how many hours yall have on your 2006's. This is our first malibu and was wondering if we were putting to many hours on it, already 71 hours since Mid December.

I was just wondering how many hours yall have on your 2006's. This is our first malibu and was wondering if we were putting to many hours on it, already 71 hours since Mid December.

That's awesome, good for you. Unfortunately we took delivery Sept. 30 & have a paltry 25ish hours on it. That's 1 trip to Shasta (that weekend) & I think 4 other trips to the lake. I guess that's pretty good for where we live. Looking to add 150 this summer. :)

That's awesome, good for you. Unfortunately we took delivery Sept. 30 & have a paltry 25ish hours on it. That's 1 trip to Shasta (that weekend) & I think 4 other trips to the lake. I guess that's pretty good for where we live. Looking to add 150 this summer. :)

Yeah we try to go out every day. We have to take it in for a oil change and get the bimini installed tomorrow :(

Edited by mali_vride
...was wondering if we were putting to many hours on it...
No such thing as to many hours, just keep doing what you are doing!!!

Cry.gif Does anyone care about the English language anymore? Dontknow.gif

JSP, you're in college...you should know better... Fingerwag.gif

too

OK...Sorry, I'm done...anal-retentive rant over... Crazy.gif

Innocent.gif As far as the hours...use the boat, don't worry about the hours.

too

Is sorry supposed to be capitalized?

When we found all of these cool little emoticons, I found a few that would fit the bill. But this is a family friendly site & I can't have people giving each other the finger & mooning each other at the drop of a hat.

Back on topic, I would love to have that many hours on my '06 by now. But then I probably wouldn't live where I do, & I do love it here.

I wish I could get 71 hrs. on mine in a year. With the kids working now and thier swim team activities, we can never find the time to get to the lake. Most hrs. are accured during our 2-3 week vacation to upstate NY. Oh to be young again, 400 hrs. a summer.

too

No! It was supposed to be bold and underlined like he showed you. Man, college kids these days...

Oh, and everyone keeps telling us that with the baby due in April, this summer will be shot. I still plan on putting over 200 hours on the boat this summer! I'm not scared. :)

The only way that the summer will be shot is if you & your wife allow it to. Babies do take more allowances & planning, but being on the boat will be easier this summer than next (when they start becoming mobile, but aren't potty trained yet is when things get difficult). Besides, you've got that luxury liner with a bathroom & all of that, it won't be a problem. :)

The only way that the summer will be shot is if you & your wife allow it to. Babies do take more allowances & planning, but being on the boat will be easier this summer than next (when they start becoming mobile, but aren't potty trained yet is when things get difficult). Besides, you've got that luxury liner with a bathroom & all of that, it won't be a problem. :)

Exactly we're looking forward to and exciting summer w/ our son. We will certainly have to be more vigilant this year but only one more year then it's time to get him skiing Yahoo.gif

...only one more year then it's time to get him skiing Yahoo.gif

Skiiing? :unsure: Yeah, like Jess isn't already teaching him to stand sideways... Crazy.gif ----> Cry.gif

:lol:

Edited by NorCaliBu

too

No! It was supposed to be bold and underlined like he showed you. Man, college kids these days...

Oh, and everyone keeps telling us that with the baby due in April, this summer will be shot. I still plan on putting over 200 hours on the boat this summer! I'm not scared. :)

Maybe a little .....hopeful?.....

<under my breath... unrealistic for sure.....>

Good luck on both accounts! (seriously!)

Pat

too

Sorry, I decided to major in something not useless Biggrin.gif so I don't know all the grammer rules...but show me where in the MLA format do you need to underline a word in question.

71 hours since mid Dec...Geez MV-we are looking at snow flurries today ... Oh wait a minute that is right. You have to get all your hours in between Hurricane seasons. At that rate it looks like 150 hours a year. That is about normal. Biggrin.gif

Plus you've got a lot of people that love that kid & would love to give you a hand. :)

:blush:

...only one more year then it's time to get him skiing Yahoo.gif

Skiiing? :unsure: Yeah, like Jess isn't already teaching him to stand sideways... Crazy.gif ----> Cry.gif

:lol:

Not going to happen on my watch Biggrin.gif At the boatshow I was already looking for skis for him, just couldn't resist Crazy.gif