Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronix Faith Hope Love Wakeboard 

Dare2goBare

Ronix Faith Hope Love Wakeboard

Are there any Crew Gals on the forum that are riding this wakeboard?

My daughter and I spent last Saturdays togeather, whent to a couple of

Proshops looking at wake boards, and she fell in love with Ronix 2013

Faith Hope Love Wakeboard.

My question is this, to what degree of experties does one need if any for this board

and if you have the board are you completely satified with its performance?

What type of boots would you recommend? Open or closed toe?

Thx. :)

If the FHL board is the same as the 2012 board, you can't go wrong. My friends wife has one and loves it. Seems she enjoys riding FHL board and she is no where at an advance level more like beginner to intermediate level. Sharp looking board.

• Like 1

Thanks Tinman.

The pro shop informed us that the 2013 is the same board as the 2012, just with new graphics

Ill pass this along as My daughter has been off the boards for 12 years; so this is good to hear.

She really likes the graphics of the board, but that doesnt relate to performance, so Im looking

for rider input for her. Do you know what boots your friend wife has on the HFL board?

I just texted him and waiting for him to answer. As to your question about open/closed toe bindings, I prefer closed toe but my wife prefers open toe. I guess it's up to the rider,what feels better to them. I have ridden both and I love the comfort of closed toe.

It is the board my daughter still is riding from a few years ago. She works at a board/ski shop and can get any board she wants, but still is riding the FHL. She is a pretty good rider, but I don't think you have to be to use the board. She has the closed toe binding and also really likes them, but that is somewhat a matter of preference.

The best advice is to demo and find out what works best for her.

Thanks for the info crew..

Sounds like my daughter is making a good choice, all her research

has paid off. I’m going to forward these comments off to her and I know she will defiantly be happy.

Thx Juergen. :thumbup: