Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Heading to the plant today

Chattwake

I'm running down to the plant later today. I'll snap some pictures of boats in process while I'm walking around. I'm going to be visiting some friends and doing some other business, so I'm not planning on taking a full tour, but if any of you guys have a boat that sprays this week and want some pics, give me the details and I'll see what I can do.

• Like 2

My 23lsv is being sprayed this week it is mostly silver flake metallic with a little vapor blue!! That would be great if you could get some pics

Ya that could be mine,is that vb or metallic?? And mine doesnt have a blue nose but im not sure if that is the final paint color.

I'm pretty sure that's Stratosphere Blue Metallic. That is the final color, because they're made from the outside in (paint applied first, then fiberglass, etc.).

Chattwake, those are awesome pics. Hope you had as much fun touring the factory as we did. Thanks for posting!

Edited by PhishJY

Anyone know how many days from spray date the units are that are pre windshield? (Yellow and black unit for example). My VTX was supposed to start last Tuesday. Don't see it in the pics, but not sure what stage it would be at by now.

There are a ton of boats that I didn't get pictures of. Bu starts like 10-14 boats a day. There were probably 50 something in the areas I walked through. I've been to the factory a number of times over the last 9 years and I can tell you this is the best operations have ever looked.