Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Air Whoosh from Drivers Seat

nownow

Weird question...while my dealer says it's normal, I'm not sure.

Whenever I sit on the drivers seat (with the bolster up) of the 2012 VTX, it lets out an air whoosh and slowly feels like its deflating. After we're wet and sit a few times, it almost seems like there is water in it too, though I wouldn't swear to it.

Last fall, I had my dealer look at it during winterization, they said it's completely normal. I haven't been back but plan to sit in a few others when I'm there to compare.

I guess the short question...does this sound familiar? Is it normal? I'm not regularly in other Bu's enough to know,

Thanks!!

Jason

So arent you glad you asked. Lol....

Everyone is alwasy so ready to help with there coments of support.......lol....

You got to love it.:)

Edited by Dare2goBare

By the way on this topic...

We picked the boat up on Friday and we had our dealer sit in our seat and in others in the showroom...aaaand...we're getting a new flip up bolster. While I saw what little give others had, our bolster collapses all the way to the base. Dealer said it's not right...might be the wrong foam, etc. I'm not totally crazy after all...

By the way, LOVE Grandpa's Marine in Greensboro, NC.