Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

resolve carpet cleaner

What color was the carpet? Have you tried wetting it and scrubbing?

In the future use Spot Shot Carpet Cleaner from the maker of WD-40. This stuff is amazing. Thumbup.gif And no discoloration issues. I've been using it for years.

What he said

i talked with service at malibu and apprantley its a known problem wiht resolve. so never use it on yuor carpets.. they are howver sending me out a cleaning kit that will take care of it. :)

In the future use Spot Shot Carpet Cleaner from the maker of WD-40. This stuff is amazing. Thumbup.gif And no discoloration issues. I've been using it for years.

What he said

How well does Spot Shot work on pet urine? We have some stubborn stains I can't get rid of.

What he said

How well does Spot Shot work on pet urine? We have some stubborn stains I can't get rid of.

That's a tough one, we tried a few including the above when we broke in my setter...... Even Natures Miracle (rip off). We ended up jsut waiting till fully house borke and got a new carpet. Shocking.gif

I have not had a spot that it doesn't get out. I have removed rust spots, grease spots, red clay stains,...if I ever had to remove urine stains... Mad.gif ...I'd have to remove blood stains as well... Bash.gif

Spot Shot is one of those rare products that actually does live up to the claims of its maker. Thumbup.gif