Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Don't forget your pets!

Flyswatter

I was looking through some pictures of last summer, and came across this one. It is a picture of my father with my dog. He will do anything for that ball! Anyone else have pets with talent?

post-19590-0-06452000-1362598774_thumb.j

Up at the cabin.

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10744.1]

Sorry, but that does not appear to be a valid image. If you arrived at this screen by following a link on this site, please notify a system administrator

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10744.1]

Sorry, but that does not appear to be a valid image. If you arrived at this screen by following a link on this site, please notify a system administrator

I got the same thing

No pictures for this but a few years ago, we were out on the boat with our friends and my mom was still at home getting ready. She had let our 6 month old at the time German Shepard play with the neighbor dog next door. She went inside for a few minutes to get something and when she can back, he was gone. Long story short he had heard us out on the lake and had decided to swim out and see what was up, without his usual life jacket. Well we were heading in and we saw something in the water. Wow, it's our dog! He had swam probably 1000' at least and was almost in the main channel, which was very crowded. Luckily we got him on the boat, but that was a scary experience!

photo3_zps45003a8b.jpg

Here's our pet getting involved last summer. (Hoping I did the link correctly)

How in the heck did you start? I can only think that you put the dog under your arm and muscled your way up with one hand?

How in the heck did you start? I can only think that you put the dog under your arm and muscled your way up with one hand?

You got it. I was suprised she held still enough for us to get up and riding. This summer I'll definitely use a larger board...not much real estate for both of us.

The funniest part of the whole thing was when she decided she wanted to get back in the boat and lunged toward the swim platform.

• 3 weeks later...

We got out this morning for the first run...we all got to play with our new toys-including Bailey who had a new floating frisbee and new orange life vest....even though it was to Lake Piru-so excited to get those first runs in!

post-17531-0-72367600-1364710397_thumb.j

just start from the swim step and slide your way back

You got it. I was suprised she held still enough for us to get up and riding. This summer I'll definitely use a larger board...not much real estate for both of us.

The funniest part of the whole thing was when she decJided she wanted to get back in the boat and lunged toward the swim platform.