Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new 2013 22 MXZ

Cdoogles

Hey crew, just wanted to give you all a glimpse of my new MXZ. She will be headed off for stereo and window tint here shortly, but I got home before the sun set today and was able to snap a quick few pics. She is fully equipped with the following options:

LS3 Engine

High altitude prop

GPS speed control

Aqua fusion Mat

Mobile Device Gateway

Heated Seat

Heater

GPS Speed Control

Sliding Bimini

PTM mirror

Aquafusion Mat

PnP Ballast

Docking lights

Transom Underwater lights

Forward pull up cleats

Power Wedge

Surf Gate

2 tone BoatMate tandem axle trailer

And of course, some special colors on the dash and lots of metal flake and other color options on the boat. All exterior colors are either Black or Red Metallic.

882719_974566384388_713209255_o.jpg

857078_974565561038_16983277_o.jpg

856465_974565426308_1287284662_o.jpg

886067_974565531098_2106283626_o.jpg

886712_974565541078_1034784948_o.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to get her dialed in and have another great summer on the water!!!

I wanted to note a few changes that I haven't heard anyone mention between the 2012 and 2013 MXZ, just in case anyone is curious.

-Anchor storage has a hydraulic strut to keep it open now.

-Hinged cooler compartment with hydraulic strut.

-Carpeted storage compartment next to driver (where I always keep my cell phone.)

-LS3 engine option reduces the size of the rear wet storage areas by roughly 30% per side.

Slider bimini seems pretty sweet. I was able to deploy and stow mine in under a minute once I got the hang of it. Most time consuming part is zipping the boot cover over the bimini actually

All improvements in my mind, just thought I would fill everyone in on what I've noticed so far!

Boat looks sick!

I didn't get the "malibu" wheel stop when I bought my new bu. Why did you option for the brown one though, I would have tried to match my color scheme? I think the new safety pegs were a great option. :whistle:

• Like 2

Congratulations.

I Love the boat and have a MXZ 22 on order with a spray date on the 25th of this month......cant wait to bring her home. I believe we ordered the exact same options with the exception of the heated seat. It's going to be a great Summer.

Is that the aqua fusion mat? How does it compare to the regular mat? Does it feel nice on the feet? What was your motivation for getting it?

Yes it is. It's not as soft as the carpet on your feet but I think it's plenty soft. Doesn't bother me at all. I got it because I am always paranoid of staining the carpet, and this should be less likely to stain. Also, I rarely left my carpet in since it is hard to dry out in Seattle, this should retain much less water.

Boat looks sick!

I didn't get the "malibu" wheel stop when I bought my new bu. Why did you option for the brown one though, I would have tried to match my color scheme? I think the new safety pegs were a great option. :whistle:

Exactly where I was going after the pics! Gotta love the 100k boat and the chunk of firewood keeping it from rolling off...! ;-)