Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Logo pieces for seats

racer808

Wasn't sure where to put this. Malibu only promises parts for 6 years. One of the Malibu logos on my 2002 LVX on the rear seats fell off & got lost. Been trying to find one or all 3 so I can put them back on the seats. These are for the back rests on the rear & side bench seats. My local dealer is having no luck, or is not looking & never calling me back. Anyone have any ideas where I can get some?

Wasn't sure where to put this. Malibu only promises parts for 6 years. One of the Malibu logos on my 2002 LVX on the rear seats fell off & got lost. Been trying to find one or all 3 so I can put them back on the seats. These are for the back rests on the rear & side bench seats. My local dealer is having no luck, or is not looking & never calling me back. Anyone have any ideas where I can get some?

ask Chee, he seems to have resources for the older things, like netting, hinges, floor pieces. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he could get you what you need.

ask Chee, he seems to have resources for the older things, like netting, hinges, floor pieces. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he could get you what you need.

Okay thanks. Got your PM, now I get it