Sign in to follow this  
D-GOOSE

Possible Prop discount.

D-GOOSE

Getting ready to set up the PROP GB "for paid members only".

What prop are you looking for?

Feel free to ask or give advice on questions about prop recommendations.

Ndawg12

Oj's equivalent to the Acme 1235 (468???)

Michigan boarder

I need an Acme 515. I have the original prop on my Echelon from 1994 and am condering putting an Acme 515 on it, then keeping the original as the spare.

get_u_sum

Looking for a 2315.

Dare2goBare

I'd like to get a Acme 515 complete with the Acme puller kit.

Of course price relavent.

Edited by Dare2goBare

nyryan2001

Acme 2315....ready now! Average price shipped is $720.

Michigan boarder

I'd like to get a Acme 515 complete with the Acme puller kit.

Of course price relavent.

+1

BlackBluMalibu

Where are you looking to buy (what company)? Do you have a fee for the discount amount? I am looking for a 1273 for the 23 lsv. I would be interested. Thanks

scvlx

I have an 01 Wakesetter VLX with 325 hp monsoon. Last year I ran 1025lbs (lead/water) this year I added auto ballast to rear lockers and will be running 1500lbs. Was wondering if I may need to upgrade my prop and what prop you guys use with this boat. I have factory 4 blade now. I am starting to understand what you guys mean by you will help us spend our money on this site, so far AO cooler, auto ballast, dash speakers from Nitrousbird, domed numbers, and tower nav. light.

Edited by scvlx

tjklein

I'd be interested in a Acme 1273 for my 07 VTX. Feel free to contact me on it. Thanks.

Trevor

commodore

Acme 1235

TrickyNicky

Anyone have approximate data on how many MPH they dropped off the top end by going to the 1235 from stock. VTX preferably, VLX too. Thanks

As for the group buy, Definitely interested and likely with ACME as I've already been in contact with them.

Does anyone know what the stock Prop on 07' VTX would be? Or most comparable model in the ACME lineup for speed comparisons?

Edited by TrickyNicky

nyryan2001

Call Jim in tech support at ACME. very knowlegeable.

Most folks are in the 35-38mph range when they put the F350 stump puller 1235 on. you are jumping like 4-5 props sizes torque wise going from a stock to the 1235.

TrickyNicky

Call Jim in tech support at ACME. very knowlegeable.

Most folks are in the 35-38mph range when they put the F350 stump puller 1235 on. you are jumping like 4-5 props sizes torque wise going from a stock to the 1235.

I have spoken with them and they've been great at offering approximate MPH top speed but there are many factors and I'd like to know the difference (or loss) in top end from a stock to the 1235.

D-GOOSE

Where are you looking to buy (what company)? Do you have a fee for the discount amount? I am looking for a 1273 for the 23 lsv. I would be interested. Thanks

This Group Buy will be for supporting member as you are and they can ship to Canada.

I have spoken with them and they've been great at offering approximate MPH top speed but there are many factors and I'd like to know the difference (or loss) in top end from a stock to the 1235.

What difference's are you looking for that Jim could not give you?

TrickyNicky

He could give me the estimated top speed for the new prop but he has no estimate of what my current top speed "should" be according to his records because he doesn't know my prop. (Nor do I, just stock?).

Ie. if he says estimated top seed of 38-40 MPH and I'm currently running 40 MPH than I would be expecting little to no change which I'm not sure is true moving from stock to 1235.

Not sure why this is difficult to explain, but I'm sure there are many people that moved from the stock prop to the 1235 and I'm just curious in how much you lost off the top end. If your top speed is 38 Mph now, what was it before? 40? 42?

Malibudude

He could give me the estimated top speed for the new prop but he has no estimate of what my current top speed "should" be according to his records because he doesn't know my prop. (Nor do I, just stock?).

Ie. if he says estimated top seed of 38-40 MPH and I'm currently running 40 MPH than I would be expecting little to no change which I'm not sure is true moving from stock to 1235.

Not sure why this is difficult to explain, but I'm sure there are many people that moved from the stock prop to the 1235 and I'm just curious in how much you lost off the top end. If your top speed is 38 Mph now, what was it before? 40? 42?

Many variables to answer exactly, how many people in the boat, biminy on etc. all affect the top end speed. Unless your Dale Earnhardt why is top speed that important? I run an OJ 468 that runs higher rpm's than an Acme 1235 and still can run 42ish wot at best, but rarely push it over 30mph as the need isn't there for me anyway.

TrickyNicky

Many variables to answer exactly, how many people in the boat, biminy on etc. all affect the top end speed. Unless your Dale Earnhardt why is top speed that important? I run an OJ 468 that runs higher rpm's than an Acme 1235 and still can run 42ish wot at best, but rarely push it over 30mph as the need isn't there for me anyway.

I've had multiple footers at 40 and my boat currently tops out around 41-42. He estimated the 1235 with a top speed at 40mph, Which raised a flag in my head as I'd be gaining hole shot but not losing top end. Hence where the question of "difference in top speed" came in.

ajinid

interested in acme 1939

BlackBluMalibu

What company is offering the group buy? How much is the discount? Is there a special code when ordering? Sorry fo all the questions, but I am fairly new to the crew. Thanks,

Nicsobu

Acme 1235 if priced right .

Edstygar

I am interested, but not sure what kind of prop to get for my 2003 Sunscape 21 LSV? We mostly wakeboard and surf with some ballast. I was thinking 1235, 1579 or 1273.

Also, not a member yet, just tried to pay but got an error.

Edited by Edstygar

Phoenix

Interested in either 1235 (I think).

Need a prop that will be good for surfing and skiing.

And would also be interested in the prop puller kit.

Thanks Greg.

Don

TrickyNicky

When is this group buy starting?

Intense

Per wakemakers, either a 1273 or 1235...or whatever the ACME equivalent is. And weekend saver kit, please