Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Driftwood / Platinum

Marmonick

Does anyone have pics of a driftwood or platinum? I have been searching the internet with limited success. hoping to see if the crew can help me out.

Thank you!

This is the color scheme we are looking at now for our VLX. but just curious the shading on the colors.... i wish Malibu's site was a little better!

post-3642-0-60516900-1362367635_thumb.pn

Edited by Marmonick

Here's a bunch from a VTX I saw on this site many years ago; I have no clue who it belongs to.

At the time I was a dreaming of a Malibu of my own, and I saved these because they really caught my eye. Funny how things works out... I did get my Malibu but it turned out to be a VLX (in the process of ordering another).

100_5295__Large___Medium__zps5ce443a9.jp

100_5310__Medium__zpsee74517b.jpg

100_5342__Large___Medium__zps6de38a97.jp

kk, so after playing around with that build a boat site FOREVER here is what we finished up with!!

If the factory is reading this they should contact our company to help them improve that part of their site!!!

Thanks everyone for the ideas!!

post-3642-0-60360600-1362540958_thumb.pn

• Like 1