Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Marmonick

Driftwood / Platinum

Marmonick

Does anyone have pics of a driftwood or platinum? I have been searching the internet with limited success. hoping to see if the crew can help me out.

Thank you!

This is the color scheme we are looking at now for our VLX. but just curious the shading on the colors.... i wish Malibu's site was a little better!

post-3642-0-60516900-1362367635_thumb.pn

Edited by Marmonick

bamabonners

Trim that with a little black, tint the windows and it would look great!

jb 156

The bottom stripe on my boat is platinum looks more brown than grey to me.

Marmonick

jb 156, can you send me some pics of your boat? [email protected] i would love to see it up close.

bamabonners

platinum looks more light tan to me. My interior is driftwood and platinum and it looks like two shades of brown. Moonbeam is a light gray.

jb 156

I sent you the one I have on my phone full size I don't have access to the boat right now it is at my dealer.

nyryan2001

Those are my boat interior and exterior colors

nyryan2001

Checkout Chessie Marine's website... New and used. They do a lot of boats in those colors.

Brent Wall

This 2010 VLX is Platinum and Driftwood with Black accents. It's one of the classiest looking color schemes I have seen.

post-8878-0-68121800-1362433526_thumb.jp post-8878-0-79623400-1362433541_thumb.jp post-8878-0-40962600-1362433552_thumb.jp

IXFE

Here's a bunch from a VTX I saw on this site many years ago; I have no clue who it belongs to.

At the time I was a dreaming of a Malibu of my own, and I saved these because they really caught my eye. Funny how things works out... I did get my Malibu but it turned out to be a VLX (in the process of ordering another).

100_5295__Large___Medium__zps5ce443a9.jp

100_5310__Medium__zpsee74517b.jpg

100_5342__Large___Medium__zps6de38a97.jp

Marmonick

kk, so after playing around with that build a boat site FOREVER here is what we finished up with!!

If the factory is reading this they should contact our company to help them improve that part of their site!!!

Thanks everyone for the ideas!!

post-3642-0-60360600-1362540958_thumb.pn

bamabonners

I like it! When I was at the factory, I told them i would help them with their site as well. LOL