Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need help

Britanfreeman

I bought a 1984 "malibu" the the side and rear of the boat say freedom skier. Looks identical to the malibu skier other than it has a single front scoop instead of the two seperate ones. Registration on the boat says its a runnabout. But I know that's not true. Any help would be appreciated.

Reinell/Beachcraft "Freedom Skier" was not a Malibu as far as I know. It was very similar, but did have minor differences like the scoops you mentioned and the dash was a bit different as well. I am not an expert, but that is what I gathered from a quick google search

That's odd. I can't find anything about it online. And the boat says it was made in Merced Cali the same place that malibu was founded. Just seems odd that there was only one of these boats made.

you have to upload the photos to a site like photobucket.com and then you can link them in the thread. You can't just add pictures to your posts like a word document.