Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New boat bimini

RLXISD

I was wondering if anybody has checked into a new boat and a new bimini? My dealer says that only black colored bimini's are available now. Has anyone heard anything different? Thanks in advance.

When I ordered my G3 Bimini, I asked to have a tri-color like my Illusion bimini had, and they came back with... Nope only black. But if you try over at Bakes or talk to Ian at OnlyInboards I believe they can both do custom bimini's. To be honest I think the price on there customs are the same or less then Malibu's OEM version.

I bet if you contacted Great Lakes Boat Top company directly (http://www.greatlakesboattop.com/), they could make the factory GL bimini in any color you wanted. It's worth a try if the color is that important to you. If you prefer the CS factory bimini over the GL factory bimini, then I suggest you try contacting Commercial Sewing directly to see if they can make their bimini in a custom color for you. You aren't going to get the custom color through a factory order, but you may still be able to do it thru the individual vendors.

Edited by Cory