Sign in to follow this  
RLXISD

New boat bimini

RLXISD

I was wondering if anybody has checked into a new boat and a new bimini? My dealer says that only black colored bimini's are available now. Has anyone heard anything different? Thanks in advance.

MalibuWantToBe

When I ordered my G3 Bimini, I asked to have a tri-color like my Illusion bimini had, and they came back with... Nope only black. But if you try over at Bakes or talk to Ian at OnlyInboards I believe they can both do custom bimini's. To be honest I think the price on there customs are the same or less then Malibu's OEM version.

Cory

I bet if you contacted Great Lakes Boat Top company directly (http://www.greatlakesboattop.com/), they could make the factory GL bimini in any color you wanted. It's worth a try if the color is that important to you. If you prefer the CS factory bimini over the GL factory bimini, then I suggest you try contacting Commercial Sewing directly to see if they can make their bimini in a custom color for you. You aren't going to get the custom color through a factory order, but you may still be able to do it thru the individual vendors.

Edited by Cory