Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Contact info for Chee

justinwivey

I searched the forums and found an email address and phone number. I sent an email and also called but I can't get in touch with him. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here's the last address I had for him. Don't know if it's the same one you used.
souluckmoua (at) yahoo (dot) com

Edited by martinarcher
edited email address to make it less "spamable"

In the future, please PM someone else's email if need be. Posting someone's email in a public web space will introduce them to a very unwanted amount of spam mail.

Thanks!

Good catch. Thank you.

Sent several e-mails back and forth with Chee today (a man of few words from what I can tell). Just sent him money via PayPal for a seat skin and new netting for the starboard side of the boat. Price was what I was anticipating.

I've emailed, called and tried texting him a couple times over the past few weeks with no response. He may be really busy or not wanting to fool with making skins for an older boat (1986 Skier) which I can totally understand.

I've emailed, called and tried texting him a couple times over the past few weeks with no response. He may be really busy or not wanting to fool with making skins for an older boat (1986 Skier) which I can totally understand.

Are you sure you got the e-mail correct?

He replied to my first e-mail I sent this morning within an hour (and I'm 3 hours ahead, so that was 7:30 his time). He responded several other times as well, all sent from his iPhone. No trouble at all getting in contact with him; I did the whole transaction today.