Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wetsounds stuff

Chattwake

If any of you guys don't have a local dealer, or just have some questions about pricing, my dealer would be glad to try to take care of you. Her name is Joyce. Her number is 423 336 1088. If you tell her Tom from Chattanooga referred you, she'll do what she can...

Or you could support an authorized dealer that supports the site...

It's lovely having options - isn't it!!!

Dave of Earmark Audio has always supported the crew. They also carry many different brands, tons of knowledge and always helps on pricing to members.

• Like 3

Or you could support an authorized dealer that supports the site...

It's lovely having options - isn't it!!!

Most will give you a discount if you are a supporter as well some if you are just a member. But regard less you will know they are good people.

Yes I understand we want to support our community. But I need to take a listen to the product line to see what set up I want to go with. Not all boat dealers in our are carry the full line so one can listen to each speaker set up. That is why we are looking for a dealer in our area to stop in a take a listen. Both Wet Sounds and Exile are the ones we would like to take a listen to. But no dealers in our areas, OH and TN. That we have been able to find.

Earmark has my vote for Wet Sounds ... Good price and good inofrmation

If any of you guys don't have a local dealer, or just have some questions about ballast , .......I know a guy

If any of you guys don't have a local dealer, or just have some questions about stereos, .......I know a guy

If any of you guys don't have a local dealer, or just have some questions about accessories......I know a guy

Dave of Earmark Audio has always supported the crew. They also carry many different brands, tons of knowledge and always helps on pricing to members.

+1 Dave hooked me up w/ great audio info/advice and a great deal on the WS420 and some PAC-1's for my 247 !

• 2 weeks later...

Monk, I have alot of WS stuff in my VTX . If your ever on w side of Cincy area 275 beltway, hit me up if ya want to hear it. I'm out by Perfect North Slopes 7miles off the Lawrenceburg Rt50 exit. I have owned alot of car audio/and a few boat systems and all have pros and cons and it depends on your set up, sound quality/quantity desires for which things will fit your fancy. Otherwise, juts try to find some systems of other crew members in our area to check out, no decent dealers in our area for either brand u mentioned, well, at least that have a good display ect... Hope you search goes well. That said, David @ Earmark is a great guy to deal with

Edited by h2ojunkie

Monk, I have alot of WS stuff in my VTX . If your ever on w side of Cincy area 275 beltway, hit me up if ya want to hear it. I'm out by Perfect North Slopes 7miles off the Lawrenceburg Rt50 exit. I have owned alot of car audio/and a few boat systems and all have pros and cons and it depends on your set up, sound quality/quantity desires for which things will fit your fancy. Otherwise, juts try to find some systems of other crew members in our area to check out, no decent dealers in our area for either brand u mentioned, well, at least that have a good display ect... Hope you search goes well. That said, David @ Earmark is a great guy to deal with

Holy crap! I used to live in Hidden Valley near Perfect North from 2nd grade to 9th. Talk about a flash back!