Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New boat's here!

kennyo

Beautiful boat! Like the color combo.

Im jealous you had a chance to play on the water, as mine still sits in the garage waiting for that gorgeous sunny warm weather for its first dip.

Enjoy your new toy

Yes, it's RD Keene. I'm on the waiting list for the club. My temp gauge said 70 but I didn't get in the water that day, we just cruised the chain. See ya out there some time at Bird Island.

It was extra, but I think worth the extra cash. Man, you can see everything back there without having to turn around. I also like the way it folds down real easy.

Edited by kennyo

What's the mixture you guys use of water and vinegar for an after use wipe down?

1) Vinegar will strip your wax 2) a lot of the people on here that "need" to use a post-use wipedown have to do so because the lakes are dirty, alkaline, etc. Water on the Butler Chain does NOT need a vinegar wipe down and I would strongly advise against it. A damp towel will work fine. IF you do encounter a tough spot, use boatbling hot sauce or treat any small area as needed with a very light cleaner/wax. There is no need to strip your wax off just to use a vinegar solution to wipe the boat down for water spots. All water spots are not WATER SPOTS if you know what I mean.

Boat looks great! I bet Tom King will take you you up on a pull on Pocket or Andy on Sheen!

Water on the Butler Chain does NOT need a vinegar wipe down and I would strongly advise against it. A damp towel will work fine.

+1. I've run my boat on that chain exclusively for 10 years and have never had to resort to anything other than wiping the boat down with a chamois (that I wet in the lake) and never had a problem with spots.

Nice boat, I hope you get sunburn and your palm tree falls over.

Sorry, just Michigan winter getting the best of me. We have a few months before we can ride. Its killing me.

But seriously, I hope its a really bad sunburn.

• Like 2

Nice boat, I hope you get sunburn and your palm tree falls over.

Sorry, just Michigan winter getting the best of me. We have a few months before we can ride. Its killing me.

But seriously, I hope its a really bad sunburn.

Dido from Vancouver Canada! Weather here is getting the beter of me too!

Why couldn't my forfathers have imagrated to warmer climate............lol :)