Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New boat's here!

kennyo

Very nice!............looks like an exotic sports car and I know it handles much like one as well! Get out there and tear up the course.

Are you anywhere near Naples by chance? My parents live there........thought I might pay for a pull next time I visit (probably next winter) if you are near that area! :biggrin:

BRRRRRR! chilly 68 degrees...........hovering right around that 32 degree range here! Ice one day thawed the next.

Congratulations! Very nice boat, let me known how she performs with that 350 Monsoon. Top speed, distance to plane @ WOT, etc. I have yet to have mine in the water, the antisipation is killing me. Lol, :) Hopping by April. I see your side kiks hard at it, he must be thrilled!

They wax the boats at the Loudon facility. I watched them do it, they spread wax and use a buffer but its a pretty quick process. Like Dennis Kelley told me, they are not detail guys. I am going to wax my VLX when it is ready for delivery. Enjoy the new ride, great looking boat....

What's the mixture you guys use of water and vinegar for an after use wipe down?

Use Pledge multi-surface. it smells allot better than vinegar and takes off the water spots as well. I have been using boat candy recently and will be going back to pledge once I run out. It works as well and cost allot less! trust me, it works great!