Sign in to follow this  
ericinpa

Pop Up Bow Light and Transom Stereo Remote

ericinpa

Does anyone know how much it would be to add the pop up bow lights and transom stereo remote on a 2013?

ericinpa

Would either of those work with the new deck in the 2013's?

Bill_AirJunky

I added this light a few months ago for about $120.00. http://www.aquasignal.info/ecat/htdocs/index.php?category_id=1&subcategory_id=1&product_id=44&item_id=165

Not too hard, unless you have a problem cutting the hole.

This is the light I have. It's great. But it gets hot. Don't touch it after it's been on a while.

I'd bet someone here has put an LED bulb in it. Might have to upgrade that myself this spring.

SuperchargedC6
I added this light a few months ago for about $120.00. http://www.aquasignal.info/ecat/htdocs/index.php?category_id=1&subcategory_id=1&product_id=44&item_id=165

Not too hard, unless you have a problem cutting the hole.

This is the light I have. It's great. But it gets hot. Don't touch it after it's been on a while.

I'd bet someone here has put an LED bulb in it. Might have to upgrade that myself this spring.

Yeah I figured as much so I bought an LED bulb at the same time.

Bill_AirJunky

So where did you buy it? Got a part #?

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

dalt1

I too put a L.E.D. in the same fixture years ago. It does make the green side look kind of blue. There may different leds now that don't do that. Mine has been in there for over 5 years.

Edited by dalt1

SuperchargedC6

So where did you buy it? Got a part #?

I believe it was

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/festoon/3710-led-bulb-6-smd-led-festoon/661/

I'll have to find the receipt. They have a bunch of different sizes and they have the measurements listed. Just find one that close to the same size.

nyryan2001

Holy crap I learned my lesson on this last summer.

Came in from a beach party around 11pm, had been running the lights. Buddy backed the trailer down in the water for me, I pull it up on the trailer no problem. I still have my shirt off.... I walk up to the bow to hook the winch strap to the bow eye.... I Bend over to grab the strap and straight sear the bow light into my stomach.

Never gonna do that again, I don't wish that on anyone. Terrible.