Sign in to follow this  
jetskipro550

Mastercraft Rewind 2012

jetskipro550

I'm not a huge Mastercraft fan, but I love this video! Great song, smooth water, sunrises & sunsets, families out on the water. Pretty well sums up what boating is all about. I think we all live for days on the water like this video portrays :)

http://youtu.be/ZO3-06syk4I

jk13

Great videos and I look forward to them every year, even if it's just segments online. I agree that's what boating is all about.

I love the MC 214DD, but the back section of the 214V has got to be the most unfortunate styling I've seen in years. Looks like a '70s I/O with the seats on either side of the motor box and from the sides the sunpads stick up way too far.

saidainc

Ah its just a slick ad campaign with lots of dollars aimed at your good sensibilities and high moral standard. If Mastercraft thought most of their customers were S&M freaks you would see red asses from bullwhips, angry female dominatrixes and burning candlewax on pale white naked men all over inside those boats on that video.

skurfer

but the back section of the 214V has got to be the most unfortunate styling I've seen in years. Looks like a '70s I/O with the seats on either side of the motor box and from the sides the sunpads stick up way too far.

Thank you! I agree 100%. I like MC and the 214, but the 214 was designed to be a DD ski boat and it shows. 214V, just an afterthought and the design of the rear of the boat is terrible. Freeboard is getting smaller toward the transom, but wait here's the VDRIVE....

TheHardWay

The smiles say it all. I can't wait for summer to get here.

bamabonners

Ah its just a slick ad campaign with lots of dollars aimed at your good sensibilities and high moral standard. If Mastercraft thought most of their customers were S&M freaks you would see red asses from bullwhips, angry female dominatrixes and burning candlewax on pale white naked men all over inside those boats on that video.

that's disturbing and funny!

jetskipro550

I still like it and it makes me want to go boating :)

Webby

Great adds, it took 5 months from order to delivery of our VTX and i think i wiatched nearly every mastercraft add 5 times waiting........Can't wait to see there new X10 on the water