Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Never know who you'll talk to at a boat show...

LakeDreamer

I met him at the factory and I completely agree with everything you said. He was very nice. He walked us to our car and spent real time talking to us. We never felt like he was trying to rush us off so that he could get back to work.

Jack walked up and talked to me on the dock in Orlando a couple years ago at a Malibu demo. Like the others have said he's very personable and also passionate about Malibu. The funniest thing he told me was his wife was concerned about his new boat, they put the LSA in it and she thought 555 hp might be too much! :biggrin:

• Like 1

I had the ultimate pleasure of talking to Jack Springer, CEO of Malibu boats, tonight at the St.Louis Boat Show. I was speaking with guys from my local dealership and they introduced me to Jack, who was the most down to earth person. Just he and I talked Malibu boats for an hour. I told him my boat was going through the factory as we speak, and he seemed just as excited as I was for my boat. I told him i was going to tour the factory Monday, and lined me out with everyone i need to talk to. If you ever run into Jack, take the opportunity to talk to him. He's an incredibly nice guy....

So I guess I wount see him today at the Vanocouver boat show! To bad!

I to would love to have a meet and great with him. I'm going to have

to make plans for a factory tour in the very near future.

I think this is the gentlemen we talked to at the factory. Walked us to our car and we talked about 20 minutes about our 10 yr old Malibu.

Nice guy.

Scott

We met Adam McCall a couple years ago. At the time he was something like the VP of Axis. I believe he's in R&D at Malibu now. Same story, nice guy, great to talk to, lots of insight on how things developed on their boats over the years.

Best piece of info I walked away with that day was on the reliability of all the engines Malibu sells, specifically how good the Monsoon has been for them & their customers.

I had the ultimate pleasure of talking to Jack Springer, CEO of Malibu boats, tonight at the St.Louis Boat Show. I was speaking with guys from my local dealership and they introduced me to Jack, who was the most down to earth person. Just he and I talked Malibu boats for an hour. I told him my boat was going through the factory as we speak, and he seemed just as excited as I was for my boat. I told him i was going to tour the factory Monday, and lined me out with everyone i need to talk to. If you ever run into Jack, take the opportunity to talk to him. He's an incredibly nice guy....

I know what you mean.

Whent to the Vancouver international boat show yesterday, and at our Malibu dealer, Performace Watersoprts booth I meet Cory Dugger the Process Engineering Manger of Malibu. Very pleasant and frendly to speak with, very knowledgeable on the product line. The hour and a half speeking with him just seemed to blow by in seconds. After that I'm thinking, what a great carrer, thats what I should be doing.

He gave me a personal invite to tour the Malibu Plant with himself peronaly!

"Now thats the Malibu way"

:)