Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fman

DECKadence floor mat group buy?

Fman

I am leaning towards the DECKadence mat for my 2013 VLX, after doing a lot of research on many floor mat options, this product it has all the qualities I am looking for in a high quality marine grade floor mat. I wanted to find out if anyone else is interested in putting together a group buy on this for there Malibu? They are laser cut from the factory and will also come with a logo on it. I am in the process of getting a price, but wanted to find out if anyone is interested in purchasing with me. I am sure I can get a price reduction with multiple orders.

Here is a video link of the product... watch the entire video, the texture, stain resistance and fade resistance are really good.

Here is the link to there website...

http://marineflooring.net/photo-gallery/

chadwick02

hmmm verrry interesting looking product. Ball park price? I'm interested for sure, but am concerned about the feel. Everyone loves the feel of the carpet, and this 'plastic mesh', even though it appears as though it has alot of cushion, I question its "softness" feel on bare feet. Hmmm, samples ordered!

- C

thtrog

Got one in the works...Luna Silver with a Black logo. If you've not seen this mat in person look at your local boat shows. It's offered OEM through Tige and expect other will soon do the same.

tvano

does DECKadence get laid w adhesive or does it float (unattached)?

if left unattached, does it creep and wander?

blk93jeepzj

I ordered a few samples the other day as well. So I too could be interested. A reduced price would probably put me into a group buy.

When I ordered the samples they did send me an email stating that I would have to make them a template and send it too them since they did not have one for my boat. Then they would send me a quote ($12 a sq ft).

Edited by blk93jeepzj

bamabonners

I have aqua fusion mat, but I would be interested in this as well. Seems to be some awesome stuff.

i cant believe the dude gutted a fish on it. LMAO!

Fman

Some more info on the new backing called ribbit grip, it requires no snaps and simply lays on the wet tek flooring. I am still waiting for an official price, I was initially quoted $12/sq ft. Not sure how much sq ft of carpet is in a 2013 VLX? anyone have any ideas?

formulaben

I would definitely be interested, especially if they are custom cut for specific year/models.

Fman

In the process of working with deckadence, will get back to everyone when I get more information.

Fman

From what I have been told to this point, they are cut to a CAD drawing for exact fit. Still awaiting some more information, when I get full details I will make sure and post up on this thread for everyone.

Nitrousbird

I wonder how this would look next to carpet. You'd have to pull out the flooring carpet but this has to sit next to the seat base carpet - I wonder how it looks. I'm also curious to how tightly it would fit.

NorrisMike

Really cool stuff! I bet you could just order it say 1/4" bigger all around to ensure a tight fit. It looks like it would have some give in it.

Fman

does DECKadence get laid w adhesive or does it float (unattached)?

if left unattached, does it creep and wander?

No attachments, lays flat with there ribbit grip technology. Everyone who currently has it says it never moves around. I think on the malibu wet tek flooring it would be solid and never move around.

NorrisMike

Please share the price.

nyryan2001

I am interested.. Would want a light gray with that WS emblem.

Any idea in the price range? Gotta be in the $400 or so category.

me_ski

I've been looking at this too and would be interested. My son has been in boats with it and says its great at staying dry and cool. I'm not sure about the consistency of the placement of the bases in Malibu's so there could be gaps if you didn't provide a template for your specific boat. Because of its thickness and loopy texture it could be tricky to trim cleanly.

pkh

What ever happened with this? Has anyone gotten deckadence for their Bu'?

saxton15

Bumping this thread. Has anyone gotten Deckadence for their boats?

DAI

Bumping this thread. Has anyone gotten Deckadence for their boats?

Yes . . . Came with min as an option.

saxton15

Ah DAI, I hoping a group deal was done or could be done.

Levi900RR

If this stuff is all its cracked up to be I'd consider replacing my carpet with it...

MalibuNation

Levi, great then I can use your pattern :)

Levi900RR

I need to step on it first...

saxton15

I have the factory carpet in my LSV, but I am looking to put something more durable/stain resistant. What is the difference between this and Aqua Fusion?