Sign in to follow this  
politic001

looking for a malibu

politic001

im looking for a malibu sunscape 21 23 lsv or waksetter im looking to stay under 35,000

Capt. Moe

There is a 2002 Sunscape on onlyinboards in Colorado for $32,500.00. Looks like a nice boat.

grandude

There's a nice 2005 Sunscape 21.5 on Only Inboards with only 38 hrs on it. Orange/Blue. Titan 3. Monsoon. They are asking $37,995 but that MIGHT be bought at $35K ??

Looks really clean.

grandude

Just found a 2000 Sunsetter VLX on Only Inboards. It has a tower and the boat looks really clean. $24,995. 400 hours, Monsoon ,tower, bimini, 2009 Tandem axle trailer. Forest green.

I haven't learned how to post a link yet, so I just have to tell ya where to look.

shawndoggy

where are you located? A $25K boat on the other side of the country turns into a $28k boat pretty quick...

EchelonMike

No Wake in Cincy has a Sunscape 23 for under $30K that had only one owner, they sold it new, and has less than 200 hrs.

-- Mike

Rmack

I know I'm nice 2000 LSV all decked out with wakeboard packagesin Michiganfor 28,000 dollars.

Web

I am just getting ready to put up my 03 VLX. I am in St Louis, MO. If interested I can send more details. The boat has 775 hrs, all white with swoop tower, wedge decent sound system with tower speaks. Asking $29k.

Just ordered a 2013 VLX.