Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Vinyl Question

Clutch-n-Throttle

I just bought a 2007 Wakesetter VTX. One of the cushions has a tear and I'm sending it out to my upholsterer to get it fixed. On the rear portion of the cushion there is silver colored checkered vinyl. It looked like silver carbon fiber. Does anyone know the name of that vinyl? Can I buy some to give to my upholsterer? Please advise.

I was going to put a like colored vinyl instead to the patterned vinyl

THX for the help

Contact Chee i am sure he has it, or send your VIN into Malibu and maybe they have it as a skin, or KeystonBros marine vinyl they might have it in yardage

Contact Chee i am sure he has it, or send your VIN into Malibu and maybe they have it as a skin, or KeystonBros marine vinyl they might have it in yardage

Thank you. It's a start.

If u contact your dealer and give them your HIN number they can order you the exact skinas they call it that the boat was ordered with from the factory and u take that to your upholsterer and they take the old one off and put the new one on I had it done to mine recently but it looks like new again and it's all original still

If u contact your dealer and give them your HIN number they can order you the exact skinas they call it that the boat was ordered with from the factory and u take that to your upholsterer and they take the old one off and put the new one on I had it done to mine recently but it looks like new again and it's all original still

Cool! Thanks. I'll give them a call