Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Train Horns on a G3 Tower...

LakeDreamer

Call me crazy or even obnoxious, but anyone else rocking Train Horns on their towers? I can't stand the electric horns that come from the factory with boats. So i take the liberty and add train horn kits (not real locomotive horns, i know, but semi truck horn kits). I have in my head how I'm going to mount them on the G3 Tower when my VLX arrives, but just curious if anyone has any pics... They mounted perfectly on my 2003 Nautique Tower (And if you think I'm "that guy" on the lake, the United States Coast Guard recommends having a horn audible up to 1 nautical mile, they didn't say anything about 10 nautical miles. Safety First.)

Gorilla has them in his truck.

Not me!!!!!! Hahahaha, love them too.

I have yet to understand why someone "needs" to cut off a lifted 4X4 Mega Cab pulling a 23LSV????? Train horns come in very handy then. Have made a few people soil themselves when they cut me off. Seriously, I am probably around 15k lbs fully loaded, truck and trailer, and stupid people think I can avoid them????? WTF???

I can't believe the crap horns they put on boats. I put a nice triple horn chrome set of train horns in the port side storage beside my amps and batteries. They were a little large for the tower and you dont get your ears blasted out but are a huge improvement over the stock arrangement.

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae212/jkolding/SDC10319-1.jpg

Edited by Vettesetter Z06