Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 23' LSV Build Pics

pkh

Strat blue is an amazing color.

You should still go see the factory. It really is a fun tour and they don't exclude you from getting up close and personal at any point in the process. I was actually surprised at how they just let you walk in and around the workers. The workers love to talk to you as well.

I can picture right where the boat is in each picture.... Fun time!

• 1 month later...

Beautiful boat, nicely done.

I have to say I love that interior lighting. Is this a Malibu option or third party install?
Sure gives me something to think about, would be nice in red on mine,

:rockon:

Beautiful boat, nicely done.

I have to say I love that interior lighting. Is this a Malibu option or third party install?

Sure gives me something to think about, would be nice in red on mine,

:rockon:

Dealer (Active Water Sports) hooked up the lighting. I am really stoked with how it turned out. It started with just doing a color change on the Wakesetter lights on the sides and ended up with what you see.

Samson surf / surf swing rack ... Same as right side ... We aren't quite done with those yet when

We are done it will be Samson swing racks on bottom And malibu swing racks up top with Samson forks ...

The Samson forks are much nicer for surf boards than OEM forks

Samson surf / surf swing rack ... Same as right side ... We aren't quite done with those yet when

We are done it will be Samson swing racks on bottom And malibu swing racks up top with Samson forks ...

The Samson forks are much nicer for surf boards than OEM forks

I had both sets of swivel racks on my '11 and it did not work well because there is little space inbetween them. On my 13 I am going with fixed on the upper because the splined are much more angled upward, and swivel racks on the lower. Not sure if you are doing the same, but if you do go swivel racks on upper and lower it will be tough to fit boards inbetween eachother because of the tight clearance.

Well I had already ordered the boat with the swivel racks, and there doesn't look to be a way for me to exchange them so instead the dealer is getting me a good deal on the Samson forks that we are going to make mounts for the Malibu rack. I really like the Samson forks, much better for surfboards.

Got some more riding in today and the sun came out!

0mGFmn8.jpg

The new panoramic mirror is awesome. I actually use my mirror 100% of the time now, lol.

Wheels are 15's... had 18's last year and they looked sweet but we live in the city and its too easy to curb them.