Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for HSE Sound Revolution

Fman

• 1 month later...

FWIW, if your buddy is feeding with a smartphone, there are some cool free apps that may accomplish this. I tested them in my truck, there is a couple seconds of lag time but should work for me...for free.

martinarcher

FWIW, if your buddy is feeding with a smartphone, there are some cool free apps that may accomplish this. I tested them in my truck, there is a couple seconds of lag time but should work for me...for free.

I use one called "Driving Volume" that works well. I actually use it for snowboarding. I set it up to crank up the tunes when your carving down the trails, and back off the music when you stop to talk to buds on the slopes. Works like a champ.

What are some of those apps?

i take it back, hse is still closed.

the apps never seemed to work well for us. we're always changing sources / whos ipod is playing...etc. the hse gave me, the driver, ultimate final automatic control with any device. it worked really really well.

if the guys at boostbox would implement rca connections instead of ir control i think that would have great potential too. hrmmm