Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

malibu 23lsv question

wheelman

Hey guys made the trade from Centurion Crew to here. Sold my Centurion Enzo and time to buy a Malibu. Looking for a 2006/07/08 23lsv Wakesetter right away, so anyone thinking of selling one not to far from me please let me know. Few questions on these boats, first what do you guys think is a fair price for each of these years? Also how is the regular side surf wave on these boats and how are you guys loading them up?

Thanks guys, hope I am into a malibu soon

regular surf wave is IMHO one of th best malibu has put out. 500 in the trunk, 500 under the portside seats, wedge to 3/4, fill rear MLS, and Center MLS, a bit in the bow and it is perfect for me

you should be able to find one between 40-50k depending on hours and options. You may not find much difference in the price between years as some older boats may be in better shape and have more options/ less hours. the 08 has the XS tower and a different dash, possible a diff hull as well. I cant help you on surf weighting as i have yet to get it dialed in, but they do make a pretty nice wave if you know what you are doing. good luck!

Prices will range from 40-55k depending on year/model/options/condition. Surf wave is very good on both sides. We run a 750 on top of factory on the port side and an 1100 on top of factory on starboard side. Wave has good push and good size. We have really sacked it out and it gets really tall and long at around 10.6 mph. I have some videos of my wife surfing (regular) w/ factory ballast, wedge and 4 in the boat. I'd be happy to send them to you when I get home from work. BTW I have an 08 for sale for a very good price in the for sale section. :biggrin:

Yeah I,ve seen your boat for sale in a few places. Beautiful boat (Wanna drive to Vancouve Canada lol) Videos would be awesome. Thanks for Info guys.