Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Aluminum Steps For Upcoming Boat Show

GullLakeMarine

I am reaching out to the Bu community to help us find a source for some aluminum steps for our upcoming boat show. Below is a picture of some steps at the Mastercraft booth in Chicago that would work perfect for us. Problem is I cant find the manufacture. I've received a few quotes from local fabrication shops but, they can not duplicate the steps below. Any help would be appreciated.

AluminumStairs_zps7ef7c2d7.jpg

How long from now do you need them? I've got a fab shop up the road that is top notch. I could give you their contact info.

The show is from February 13-17th. It would be nice to have them the first week of February.

This one looks pretty sweet, made by Pierce Steel...

http://www.piercesteel.com/Aluminum%20Step.jpg

These look nice too. Two pushed together would work well....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trailer-Parts-Accessories-Diamond-Plate-RV-Steps-Access-/130497718492

The Pierce Steel ones are cool, but a little to bulky and closed off. What I like about the MC stairs is the open feel and height. The Ebay steps are an idea, although I think height will still be an issue. We are planning on putting the boats on custom stands at the boat show. Our intention was to have people board from the sides instead of from the swim platforms.

Trevor-sorry my cousin couldn't help you out. Another thing that other dealers were doing at the Chicago show was to take the running gear off the boats so they sit on the showroom floor, that way you actually look into the boats and you can board them from the floor...just a thought

Those steps were made by Mastercraft for their dealers about 10 years ago. they sure are nice. Normally they have handrails on them

I was wondering if they were custom made. I was crawling all over them trying to find a manufacture name with no luck. The search continues

The Supra dealer had those steps at the Seattle boat show this year. Asked where the got them and they didn't know.

I noticed them also at the Seattle Boat Show also and thought of this thread. They were nice steps...