Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat show pricing for a 23lsv?

Ottomatic

Considering upgrading to a 13 lsv with all the options with the l96 motor, my question is what are you guys seeing as a boat show price?? Our boat show is not till February so I just want to be prepared!!

Speculation here, but possibly a deck or hull refresh. The current generation LSV 23 hull was released in 2008. The VLX was new in 2009, and MXZ 22 released last year, MXZ 20 & 24 We're Malabu's new boats this year.

If you like the LSV go for it now, its a great hull, and its only going to cost you more $$$ next year. New boat prices are only going up.... There is a $2k endless summer promo going on now at boatshows. I just priced out an LSV, there are too many variables to give a price. You can easily spend $6k extra just in metal flake gelcoat.... if you are a serious buyer, sit down with your local dealer and they will work a price out with you.