Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Indmar Carby Kit

Hey All,

I am hoping someone can help me, i am after a carby kit for my 02 Response. It is a holly carb with the following numbers

SAEJ 1223

75021-2

I have done some googling on trying to find a kit, i can find pleanty of part numebrs simular but nothing the same. I am from Australia but usually inport most of my parts from Bakers. But i cannot really find what i want.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Tim

I would try direct contact to Holley, get the contact from the website. Mine has a Weber on it so I can't be more helpful. It will be 600+ cfm as that is the minimum cfm needed to pull to 5,000 RPM.

Hi Tim I am based in New Zealand and have just been through this exercise and sourced a kit locally through the suppliers here, the kit I got was correct except for the gasket on the front metering block between the block and the carb body which had to have a hole slightly enlarged to fit over the pump jet. Alternatively if you talk to Bakes they should be able to source a kit from Indmar as they supply them as I am a Indmar dealer and have seen them in their price schedule (can't access it just now), the carb you have was exclusively made for Indmar by Holley. I will get the details of the kit today for you as its in the workshop and get back to you in 5 hours

Thanks Manga,

I did a whole lot of searching and emailing yesterday. Seen as i was struggling to gain information i looked local (Easten Aus) and managed to get onto something. Price was a lot cheaper than i expected so i am getting one local as it is not worth the hastle of going OS.

But i do thank you for taking the time to give me a hand. With any luck i will have by the weekend which will suit well. It's a long weekend this weekend and supposed to poor rain, so if i cannot be in the Mal, might as well be fixing it.

Thanks Again,

Tim