Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boost Box for Rockford Black Box

blagrata

Has anyone put the Boost Box (volume control) on the RF Black Box on the new Bu's? On their (Boost Box) website I couldn't find reference to Fosgate. The JBL setup looked pretty similar though and looked like you just plugged the Boost Box into one of the outlets for a remote.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

They dont have one and the connections on the Rockford and JBL are different. I spoke with the owner and encouraged him to update his product line but no luck. I ended up ordering a HSE which I think is a far superior product anyways.

They dont have one and the connections on the Rockford and JBL are different. I spoke with the owner and encouraged him to update his product line but no luck. I ended up ordering a HSE which I think is a far superior product anyways.

When did you get your HSE? I've read multiple places that they are no longer available.

When did you get your HSE? I've read multiple places that they are no longer available.

They are not available. I contacted the owner of HSE and he refered me to a shop in Australia that still had inventory.

• 6 months later...

Hey, can u give some notes on why you think the HSE is or was better?

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that a Boost Box is now available for the Rockford BB. I just found the response times quicker on the HSE that the BB... There was a couple second delay.