Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hey BOOMER

Rson

Man...that is soooo not cool. Mad.gif

We need to locate this guy, then take up a collection to pay Pete's expenses to go "visit" him. Whistling.gif

Edited by NorCaliBu

I posted several other boats by the same guy in the vlx suspicious thread. We definitely need to find this guy and "fix" him. I mean that literally. Mad.gifMad.gifMad.gif

I posted several other boats by the same guy in the vlx suspicious thread. We definitely need to find this guy and "fix" him. I mean that literally. Mad.gifMad.gifMad.gif

This guy needs 1 CNRHK (Chuck Norris Round House Kick) to the head. Crazy.gif

We could send both Chuck & Jack Bauer after him, that would be about right IMO.

Syndey Bristow could be of assistance as well.

Don't forget Vic Macky he'd bust him a good one :)

Ya'll are Too Late. I just bought it Now for $22,500. I gave him my pay pal bank number and my Visa Gold account number to hold it for me till he brings it to me from "The Texas Area" Tongue.gif

Nah, JK,... ROFL.gif Now I say that's a joke son, I say that's a funny.

Edited by Texasguy

Great job Texas guy,

Now remember castration is a good thing, pre prison, it takes away all of the fighting about who is going to give and who is going to recieve. Hopefully you will get hime and He will recieve many GREAT gifts.

Gooo luck and keep us informed. Yahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gif

wow! i better jump on that. boomer got that thing on ebay for a helluva deal!!! i could sell out rlx and get an 05 vlx come out even or actually make money!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by madchild

Funny how that made it back to ebay.....my buddy (never owned a boat before, only jetskis) just got the boat bug and is hot for one. I talked him out of the Yamaha "wakeboard" boat and turned him on to Malibu. He saw this boat on ebay and called me immediately (thinking the guy is desparate) and I told him that I remebered somthing like this being talked about not too long ago on the crew. Funny how he isn't a "registered" ebay user anymore. We definately need to hunt him down...it would have fooled my buddy had he not contacted me. Mad.gif

We could send both Chuck & Jack Bauer after him, that would be about right IMO.

Syndey Bristow could be of assistance as well.

Yeah, but she's a bit out of shape at the moment.

Not from what I saw at the Gammy's!!!

I just got a response to Boomers boat. The guy says he will ship it from Budapest!!! ROFL.gif

Here is his email response.

Hello and thank you for your interest,

The 2005 MALIBU WAKESETTER VLX is like new, with no scratches, no marks, no hidden defects.

There are only 60 hours on the boat and engine.

It looks great,it is in excellent condition, I have only used it for a few times and only in fresh watter.

Unfortunately,I must sell it right away. This is a one owner boat and it has a clear US title.

If you are interested in buying it the price is $20,000.00.

The boat will be shipped from Budapest ,Hungary and I will handle all shipping arrangements and costs.

It will take no more than 12-14 days for the shipping company to deliver the boat to you.

The transaction will go through eBay for our own protection.

They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the boat in good conditon.

You will have 15 days from the time you receive the boat to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.

If you wish to purchase it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through Ebay.

After that Ebay will contact you with further information and instructions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards

Jason

What a crock!

I like how the fuel capacity is variable... somewhere between 51 and 75gallons?

Maybe that's because it depends on how much ice he put in the cooler... oh, did he mean gas?

To get Ebay to remove listings that you know are Scams you go to Ebay

Ebay.com

click on Help at top

click on contact us on left side

choose Listing Violations

1. Fraudulent Listing

2. Suspect Fraud - I did not bid

3. Continue

Click email us

Tell why you think it is fraud FAKE buy it now without BIN button This is my boat and I am not selling it, Value is way more than what they are asking ETC

Boomer's has been removed

I like how the fuel capacity is variable... somewhere between 51 and 75gallons?

I think when you use ebays template for listing goodies it has range choices like

31-40

41-50