Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New for 06- Domed numbers

jeffmx

I ordered my new CF numbers for the new boat, so I will have them when the boat arrives.

Domed numbers has started to make new numbers to match the "chain link" effect of the Malibu logo on the 2006 boats.

That sucks I just ordered mine last week Mad.gif , I wasn't aware they could do that. Cry.gif Oh well I thank I will like what I picked anyway. But those do look awesome.

Is there a particular place to order these from???

Yes Wakechick3,

It's called www.Domednumbers.com They are great to work with and you will love their custom registration numbers

Edited by Skiall6

Those look da bomb jeff. Niiiice.

Love my domed. Great addition, worth the money. They'll pretty much produce them in any color combo you want.

Those look da bomb jeff. Niiiice.

Love my domed. Great addition, worth the money. They'll pretty much produce them in any color combo you want.

Yea, great product. I had them color matched last time to the blue, so this time I am going to match the Malibu decals.

Cool, I gues that I know what letters that I'm going to order for my 2006 as soon as I have the numbers

Make sure you chose Prototype Italic font so the match the Malibu logo! Fingerwag.gif

Edited by 1FootDan

Cool, I gues that I know what letters that I'm going to order for my 2006 as soon as I have the numbers

Make sure you chose Prototype Italic so the match the Malibu logo! Fingerwag.gif

After talking to the guy that makes them, he designed them to the style font and color of the "Malibu" on the rear sides of the boat.

I ordered my new CF numbers for the new boat, so I will have them when the boat arrives.

Domed numbers has started to make new numbers to match the "chain link" effect of the Malibu logo on the 2006 boats..

Check it out..

Does anyone know if all the 06 have the 'chain link' - I was emailing the Domed Numbers guys and I didn't think my 06 Sunscape (still at the dealer, covered in shipping tarp and 1' of snow) had the pattern - but the pics that Malibu sent me are not high enough resolution to see for sure.

Thanks

Chuck

• 1 month later...

Domed numbers has started to make new numbers to match the "chain link" effect of the Malibu logo on the 2006 boats..

Check it out..

CRAP! I got mine a couple of days ago Mad.gif

Those look awesome. I just put my domed numbers on last week, red/black. I wish I had seen those first! Soooo jealous.

• 4 weeks later...

Check it out..

Jeff,

What colors did you specify when you ordered these numbers? This is the exact color combo that I want for my boat when it arrives.

Thanks,

Birm

You don't have to specify. They come in that color scheme already. Just tell him what your boat is and he'll know immediately.

You don't have to specify. They come in that color scheme already. Just tell him what your boat is and he'll know immediately.

What he said... Biggrin.gif

You will be very happy with the finished product!

I just placed an order a couple of days ago, but just saw this topic today. I ordered chrome with a black border. I just sent an e-mail to domednumbers to see if they can change the order to the chrome "chain link" effect to match the new font on my VLX.

I just placed an order a couple of days ago, but just saw this topic today. I ordered chrome with a black border. I just sent an e-mail to domednumbers to see if they can change the order to the chrome "chain link" effect to match the new font on my VLX.

With the holiday, I am sure you will get them..

I'd give them a call on Tuesday to follow up. Sometimes he gets pretty busy and I've found it easier to reach him via phone...

Cheers,

Mike

I'd give them a call on Tuesday to follow up. Sometimes he gets pretty busy and I've found it easier to reach him via phone...

Cheers,

Mike

I will do that. Thanks.

Good luck!

I'll be on the phone with him tomorrow also to check on our new numbers. Of course ours are retro to match the SLXi Classic...

I do like the chain link style on the new boats though!