Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

piggy bank system on 2008 with side hard tanks? how they drain ?

malibu.c.c

has anyone installed the piggy bank system on a system with sude hard tanks??

how do the bags drain ?

i understand that on the underfloor tanks gravity empties the bag into the hard tank ..how will it empty the bag

on side hard tanks after the hard tank is empty ?

thanks

I have Wakemakers 3.0 version of the 750lb piggies and they work just fine in my 08 LSV 23' with full MLS. They took about 20 minutes a side to install once you trace the hoses. If you can loosen a hose clamp, you can install the system...Once you get the hose and bag positioning right, mine drain in under 10 minutes. I made sure the drain hose is laying flush with the carpet. Once empty there is only about 1/2" of water in the bags.

One thing to note: When it's time to drain you cannot cruise off-plane with your bow high back to the dock. Obviously you should not do that anyway so it should not be a problem! This is because the bags drain from the front of the lockers, not the back. (At least in my boat)

Cheers!