Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone going on a factory tour over the next couple weeks?

Concise

My 2013 VLX is being built very soon and it's scheduled to be finished mid of January. If anyone on the board is doing a factory tour please feel free to try and sneak some pics of her. Charcoal, apor blue and Surf Gate. Pictures would be highly appreciated...

Check out the color scheme ...

vlx2013final.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 2 weeks later...

I might be going to see mine as well if I do I'll try to keep an eye out

That would be awesome, let's post some pics anyway... Cheers

• 2 months later...

Hey Concise

Do you have anymore pictures of some of the boats being built. Ours should be there now in line. I just don't know how far along it is. We should be getting it first week of April.

mxz_zps367e2648.png

I was there Friday.... and I have more pics.

Let's share 'em :surprised: . Unfortuneately i do not have more pics of any other boats.

I'm not sure if the pictures shows Rivrat's Boat since the bow is not all white

Off topic: where in Switzerland do you ski? I'm in Geneva area every other week for work......

Hallo, habe auch eine neue VLX am Bodensee bei Friedrichshafen. Wenn Sie hier vorbeifahren einfach melden. Fahre mit Skyski.

Hallo, habe auch eine neue VLX am Bodensee bei Friedrichshafen. Wenn Sie hier vorbeifahren einfach melden. Fahre mit Skyski.

Hort sich gut an, bin selber mehr barfuss wasserskier, aber mag auch gerne ein bisschen mit meinem wakeboard oder surfboard spielen.

Muss sagen dass ich meistens mit dem Flieger in die Schweiz fahre.

Gruss!

I was there Friday.... and I have more pics.

Please post more pics if you have'em....my VTX (Rueben/White/Black) was supposed to go on the line last Tuesday. Doubt there is much to look at by Friday, but you never know.