Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Just another fraud ad 247 Wakesetter New Buyers Becareful

JAXONBOATS

http://for-sale.yakaz.com/malibu-247-for-sale#lo=4&docid=000fj1ioj8njmmcg

The old say is quite accurate- if it is too good to be true, it is fraud!

We pretty much keep our radar on every 247s in the country for sale and have provided new buyers check lists towards inspecting 2006 through 2012 wakesetters. The above add is just another shoplifted picture of a boat we had in inventory and have since sold. After contacting the owner they confirm there is no way anybody could pry the boat away from their family as they love it.

If you have questions on boats that are currently being sold on the market, it is very possible we have seen the boat, inspected the boat and can provide free counsel/ advice regarding the history.

For the record: EVERY Wakesetter I have put together over the past 3 years, at some point the pictures have been shop lifted and used on Craigslist, Boat Trader,iboats, boat.oodle, Boat Boss as fraudulent ads. If you see a Jaxonboats decal on the boat and it is not being sold by us, it is fraud. None of our boats have ever gone out with Jaxonboats decals.

What we are seeing is repo boats are being miss-represented as private party buys in excellent condition where the auction house inspection shows extensive wear and tear, so be careful - a good deal is not just price, the boat has got to be in great condition first

Feel Free to email me for a wakesetter checklist, we offer it to anyone looking to buy the best boats in the world, just as additional education on things we have found as common problems, in some cases we have inserted repair costs for DIY and taking it to the dealers. It’s a Pay it forward thing!

No we did not sell the 2012 23 LSV on eBay, tons of interest but the offers came in below our costs. If it does not sell I get to use it for next seaon and have to admit the 2012 is a wicked boat!!

We put our personal 247 up for sale , if it goes, I get to keep the 2012 23LSV!!

A Win Win regardless!! And if you have been by the lake, WE HAVE TONS of water- we are looking good!! Only 87 days till spring- YEP I am counting

thanks

jack