Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Merry Christmas Malibu Group Shot

GullLakeMarine

Not too much action this time of year around the marina, so we decided to pull a few boats out and take a group shot. I wish we could litter the parking lot like this in the summer.

Happy Holidays!

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

Great Pics and Happy Holidays to the Gull lake Crew as well.. Happy to see another Dealer as active on the TMC as you guys are lately...

P.S. That 30th Ann LSV Is SWEET!

Agreed, I was just thinking the exact same thing. i really like to color on the hull.

Great Pics and Happy Holidays to the Gull lake Crew as well.. Happy to see another Dealer as active on the TMC as you guys are lately...

P.S. That 30th Ann LSV Is SWEET!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Malibu Crew Admin team and all the Crew Members.

And yes. That 30th Ann LSV Is SWEET!

:christmas:

Were taking extra special care of the TXi. Its in our VIB (Very Important Boat) heated storage building for hibernation.

Does it look anything like this one? Had a very hard time finding one, and then low and behold

this one arrived at my local Malibu dealer the day prior to me going down to look at a 2012 / Order a 2013 from Malibu. Needless to say I Purchased this one. "Performance Water Sports" Abottsford BC Canada. I'm thinking that for the fact the TXi's are so limited also makes for a good investment.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:175]

Edited by Dare2goBare

Looove the metalflake silver and red. You have very good taste in colors!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Yes the White Peril 30year anniversary metalflake is unbelivable. In the Sun you can see a blue/turquoise radiating scheen.

Does it look anything like this one? Had a very hard time finding one, and then low and behold

this one arrived at my local Malibu dealer the day prior to me going down to look at a 2012 / Order a 2013 from Malibu. Needless to say I Purchased this one. "Performance Water Sports" Abottsford BC Canada. I'm thinking that for the fact the TXi's are so limited also makes for a good investment.

Ours is close to that one. Here are some photos of our stock TXi. The custom trailer had not arrived when these photos were taken. You will notice shes sitting on an Axis trailer for the time being.

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

I stopped by the shop yesterday and looked at all of the boats and I will say it was awesome. It was like going to a malibu boat show. If you have a chance to go to the Grand Rapids boat show I highly recommend it. Those metal flake boats will pop under the lights, but I will warn you now...bring your check book. Once you see these boats in person you will buy one!

• Like 1