Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cool Upgrade from Wakemakers!

Wakesetter67

Getting ready to pick my boat up from Wake makers, Had them up grade my currant system, I already had the 2 750Lb Sacks in the lockers with stock pumps, It worked OK when it was just me or similar Goofy Riders, But Fill and drain seamed to take forever, So they just installed an entirely new fill system that will use 1-1/8" hose and Rule 1100 gph pumps. The line will split and go into both the bag and tank. The drain system will use my existing pumps and 2 auxiliary pumps for the bag giving me 1600 gph of draining power. Now I just have 5 more months until I get to try it out): http://www.wakemaker...-pump-1100.html

[*]

Edited by Wakesetter67