Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 Wakesetter 22MXZ Is Here w/ Photos

GullLakeMarine

Hey Everybody, We just received our 2013 22 MXZ that we will have on display at the Grand Rapids boat show in February. After driving a 24MXZ with the upgraded Monsoon 450 LS3 down in Atlanta, I knew we had to bring in a 22 with that motor. I also decided to go with a vapor blue floor on this boat. Vapor blue is the closest color Malibu has to strat blue. I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback.

Thanks

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

black trailer looks cheap. Seems to cheapen the whole package IMO. You should use the boatmate trailers. They just look like better quality. The boat looks great, however. the Corvette engine rocks!!

Edited by bamabonners

I think some aluminum wheels and removing the pinstrip on the trailer would look a ton better. It looks like the trailer has some nice options.. The winch is nice... LED Lights, Cage rollers, F2 Jack, Aluminum tread, Teardrop fender, the actual trailer looks well built...

The boat looks really nice... It seems the strat blue is lighter this year and matches the Vapour Blue really well...

I want it that color scheme is really nice.

Can we rerout the tubes on top of the motor. Really nice other than that.

I was a little thrown off by those hoses myself. I'm definitely going to mention something to Malibu on those.

black trailer looks cheap. Seems to cheapen the whole package IMO. You should use the boatmate trailers. They just look like better quality. The boat looks great, however. the Corvette engine rocks!!

I'm always going to catch some flak for ordering the Phoenix trailers. While they don't look as flashy as a Boatmate trailer they are made with really high quality components and all come with Goodyear tires. The majority of our market does not trailer their boats very often. In fact, many customers decide not to purchase a trailer with their Malibus. This means we would be stuck with a Boatmate trailer that costs around $1,000 more than a Phoenix. If it came down to it we would just order the customer a new Boatmate trailer if it was going to close the sale.

Thanks Everybody