Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Post Picture of 2010 or newer Wakesetter Circuit Break Panel

Murphy8166

Murphy, which panel. The resetable pop out breakers under the throttle, the main fuse panel with the Master breaker located on the block above the VD or the fuse panel on the bottom of the Medallion box under the dash? Specifically what are you looking for so I can take a shot of it for you? I'm guessing the boat is out of town so you can't have a look. Bill

there are definitly 2 fuse boxes UNDER the dash.... they hold all the chip fuses for everything...ignition, ballast, bilge, blower, MTC, horn, radio, lights, LEDs,....everything.

they are side by side in the center middle under dash, nearly identical, with removeable black covers. then you have pop out resetable fuses under the throttle. then you have more fuses/breakers in a small fuse box on the forward side of your engine.

unfortunately I know these all too well.

Edited by nyryan2001

I believe the only reset open on mine is for the seat heater as I don't have one. If you are going to add on it is just as easy to wire directly to a buss bar with your own inline fuses. I did that with my 2x Pirahana pumps for my 1100lb bag and I am doing the same with a Johnson pump I'm putting in now. There is also an open 20A slot in the Medallion box for the heat seater which I may use for the Johnson this time. Anyway I will get you a picture of the resets and get it posted tonight. Bill

Murphy here you go. I stand corrected about the open resets, you have a few options if you don't have a heater. The Medallion on mine only has the heater fuse slot open and I imagine it will be the same for most. Good luck. Bill

post-14628-0-83590100-1354891996_thumb.j

post-14628-0-01126700-1354892012_thumb.j

Looks like I could use the Power Seat and Heater spots and just change out the breaker to the recommended amperage per Johnson pumps.

For the record I do not have a power seat, heater or shower.

My boat doesn't have them either, its most likely SOP for Malibu to put them in regardless of if they put in the option or not. I'm keeping the old Pirhanas in for port side options and the new Johnson pump is going to get plumbed into the 1100 with a Y valve for starboard side and mid/front ballast options. My boat is primarily goofy, but I have the line length to switch to port in a minute or less if need be. I think I will run the Johnson off of the heater slot in the Medallion for the simple fact that it will be the easiest way to hook it up. I was hesitant about hooking up the Pirhanas to it for fear of a catastrophic electrical failure originally so I am still kind of on the fence even now. I am going to document and post the pics after Santa gets here for anyone interested. Good luck with your project. Bill.