Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

new prop

Fred2

I just ordered a new ACME 515 for my 2001 Response. I got it from Wake Props in Oregon for $370 no tax and free shipping. I asked if it was a sale price or not and he told me that as of Jan 1, ACME is raising there prices so the same prop will be $470. The price of metal has gone up and ACME is also starting to dictate their prices to thier suppliers. I dont know if its BS or not, but if your in the market for a new prop you may want to look into getting it a little early. I was hoping to wait until spring, but dont want to pay an extra $100. I know apple dictates their prices too (by the way I have no connection to Wake Props, i live in Canada, it was just the best price I could find)