Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cool Looking MC Numbers/Please post pics

Rmack

I have to get my MC Numbers for my boat and don't want the standard white vinyls.

Any Suggestions?

The Numbers will be on my red gel coat, I was thinking black with dark gray background to match the "Wakesetter" Decal

Post pics if you can (I know people shouldn't post pics of the hull ID, Don't know if MC Numbers fall under that category?)

I had graphics company make me my MI hull numbers by matching the color and font of "Malibu Echelon" which was on the side of my boat. Cost me less than $20. Sorry no pics currently available.

I just went to the web site you recommended thtrog. Those numbers look great, but do they come as a pair of numbers for port and starboard sides or is it $100 per side. I'm hoping $100, $200 for MC Numbers see way too high

By the way, your numbers really look good.

Edited by Rmack

I just went to the web site you recommended thtrog. Those numbers look great, but do they come as a pair of numbers for port and starboard sides or is it $100 per side. I'm hoping $100, $200 for MC Numbers see way too high

By the way, your numbers really look good.

Thanks, the pricing is for a pair.

when my buddy bought his boat and was waiting for his ID numbers to be made, he took the blue tape that is used to cut in when painting (amatuers) and it looked cool. Kind of getto but still liked the look