Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Recommend a malibu dealership? List it here!

bamabonners

SMG Wake of Houston - just finished my shakedown run on our new 2013 VLX and they have been fantastic to work with throughout the whole process. Professional and helpful all the way. I highly recommend them.

Welcome to you and a couple of newer posters !

Steve B.

We found a dealer in Orlando Florida when we were there seeing family a few years ago, We used to stop in each time down and get parts/accessories from them, a couple years back the Malibu "franchise?" switched to a different dealer, Liquid Sports Marine I beleave it was, they send us an Email news letter about a river cruise they do.

I had a bad experience with this dealer on the purchase of a 2011 LSV. Basically it took repeated attempts by my bank and myself to obtain the title for the Boat. After 3 months we finally got the boat title so I could transfer ownership and assign the bank. I never did get the MSO for the trailer to transfer title.

Also warrantee transfer was promised but also took 3 months for engine and boat.

Fortunately I have an awesome boat and the people at Malibu we're very helpful.

I had a bad experience with this dealer on the purchase of a 2011 LSV. Basically it took repeated attempts by my bank and myself to obtain the title for the Boat. After 3 months we finally got the boat title so I could transfer ownership and assign the bank. I never did get the MSO for the trailer to transfer title.

Also warrantee transfer was promised but also took 3 months for engine and boat.

Fortunately I have an awesome boat and the people at Malibu we're very helpful.

The Post is "Recommend a Malibu Dealership"! We just got over a dragging post about "you know who" at "you know where"!

Again, my vote Skier's Pier, Waterford. Ron, Sue and Adam are the best.

Edited by Rmack

No Wake Marine in the Cincinnati, OH area. I've known them since they opened and you won't find a better group of guys. I've never heard a bad word spoken about any of them and they always seem to go out of their way to make the customer happy.

Completely agree, No Wake has been great on both our boats.

SMG Wake of Houston - just finished my shakedown run on our new 2013 VLX and they have been fantastic to work with throughout the whole process. Professional and helpful all the way. I highly recommend them.

What happened to Darryl Moore?

Hagadone Marine in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is some good guys to work with. Bret is the guy I deal with there. :rockon:

They support their customers well & give back to the community by supporting several events every year.

Brett and Ray at Great Wakes in Knoxville have been great. Have both their cells and they have never minded me bugging them with questions on the weekends. Brett really helped me out this summer when my transmission developed a leak. Great guys with great prices.

Newbie here. Great first time buying experience with Ski Boat Solutions and Billy Nichols in Ocala, FL. Treated the whole family great and has been an excellent resource. He spent a lot of time with us never tried any high pressure sales tactics. Great after sale support as well.

Brett and Ray at Great Wakes in Knoxville have been great. Have both their cells and they have never minded me bugging them with questions on the weekends. Brett really helped me out this summer when my transmission developed a leak. Great guys with great prices.

That's good to know since we keep our boat on Norris Lake. It's a lot closer than No Wake if we needed more immediate service.

JC Sports in Seneca SC near Clemson. I bought my boat used but these guys have done all the work on it and do a great job. I did not have a great first experience with the Atlanta dealer who has since sold out so I started driving to JC. I like that they seem individually owned. Jeff is there every time I have ever been there and does most of the work himself. He is a competition boarder. Most of the guys in the shop wakeboard and surf. They love the sport, they know Malibus like the back of their hand. Their prices for work are very good. As a golfer It reminds me of being in a small golf pro shop vs a large sporting goods store.

And here is one for the good folk in Australia - Northside Marine in Brisbane. Fantastic to deal with. Sales guy Chris is awesome and seems to know everything there is to know about Malibus and makes you feel like a good friend every time we catch up. The service guys Wayne and Steve are also brilliant and go above and beyond to make sure everything is 100%. There was even a slight bump in the Wakesetter decal on delivery - replaced for free at their suggestion!! Even the Dealer Principle Greg always says hi and has a chat when I am in or we see each other at ride days they organise. Best purchasing experience I have had - full stop :)

State-A-Mind Watersports in St. Louis. We were forced on them when our original dealer closed shop. State-A-Mind helped me and the wife get into our first used Malibu (now we are on our 2nd) and my parents bought a new TXi last spring. They are a family oriented dealer and always go above and beyond for us. They will continue to get our business.

No Wake Marine in Cincinnati,OH. An awesome dealer that makes you feel welcome no matter who you are. Mike and Greg do a great job with customer service. Looking forward to drinking beers with them at the boat show and you can't miss the No Wake party on Norris Lake.

Also have to give a thread to Skiers Marine in AL. My wife and I drove all the way from OH (7 hrs.) to purchase our '06 VLX at Skiers Marine. Greg and the guys made it well worth the drive. They have one of the most beautiful dealerships being that it is a log cabin design.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks to Delaware Marine (new Bu dealership in Columbus) for bringing a VLX and a VTX up to the Cleveland Boat Show! Brought a smile to my face when I saw that G3 tower in the distance at the show. Hope they sell a lot and populate the NEO area with Bu's!

State-A-Mind Watersports in St. Louis. We were forced on them when our original dealer closed shop. State-A-Mind helped me and the wife get into our first used Malibu (now we are on our 2nd) and my parents bought a new TXi last spring. They are a family oriented dealer and always go above and beyond for us. They will continue to get our business.

I have to give a nod to the guys at Stateamind in St.Louis. I drug my Nautique to them as Tony the Service Manager is fantastic. Now, I owe Andrew the sale manager as he told me to hold off on a 2012 and wait for a 2013 Malibu, which i have done. He also kept me informed of when to order my new 2013 so that i get it in due time. Anyone in sales, could have gone for the quick sale last year, but Andrew had patience and for that i will be grateful. Great Family Shop, and if you live in St.Louis and don't have Statemind Watersports work on your boat, or buy from them, man i feel sorry for you..