Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Recommend a malibu dealership? List it here!

bamabonners

Just thought that a thread listing dealers that we like and would recommend would be beneficial. Please just list dealers you recommend and maybe someone that works there. Please include location as well.

Pirates Cove Marine in Winchester, TN.

Edited by bamabonners
  • Like 2

Active Water Sports (AWS) in Portland, OR.

Matt Radich is the GM and he's honestly one of the coolest, classiest, most down-to-earth people you will ever do business with. He is a relationship guy, not a transaction guy. His focus is to win a customer for life, and their actions prove this.

Gerry Oplinger is the sales rep for the Malibu line. This guy is not like a typical salesman. He is just a good dude, who likes to talk boats and will take you out on a demo any boat, any time, any day, just because he loves to be on the water. Zero pressure.

The dealership is full of boat lovers and product experts... they are like a family over there; I think they have a lot of fun together. Greg, Dan, Jake, Kyler, etc. All good dudes.

www.activeh2o.com

www.activewake.com

• Like 3

TNT Watersports in Hendersonville TN is a good place, Andrew does great work.

Also Marine Outfitters in Charleston TN is top notch. Joyce is a very nice lady and it's a great place to do business.

Tilly's Marine, Ventura, CA

Brett Tilly Is the owner and both he and his staff are top notch. always honest and upfront, and go out of their way to make things right. Even the service dept. Is great. Just opened a second location in Huntington Beach, CA.

www.tillysmarine.com

Ski Shack, Springfield, MO along with their satellite stores Ski Shack on the Warf (Port of Kimberling) and Ski Shak at Indian Point (Indian Point) both located on Table Rock Lake.

Great customer service. I did not purchase my bu from them, but purchased a used boat with a cracked block. I did not even purchase the engine from them, bought a new engine for less than one of their remans (I did give them the name of the engine website). They have been more than willing to order any parts in for me and assisted with the timing of the new engine and alignment. When I have had questions all I have had to do is pick up the phone and contact their service manager Chris or Rich one of the techs and they have always had the answer for me. Case in point with the vaporlocking last summer, reseached here and talked to them and we came up with a solution. Best part is their Springfield store is less than a 5 min drive from my house.

Robert

• Like 2

Chessie Marine in Maryland

They are both Malibu and Nautique where I bought my 247, and likely my next as I am headed back there hopefully this summer. Off the charts great folks, service is exemplary as in immediate, and done right. They walk you thru things and teach you how to do stuff yourself, they dont turn folks away or cut corners. They answer their cell phones ANYTIME if you have issue or a question. 100% straight shooters from beginning to end. Andy in sales is terrific to work with. I guess I have a reputation as being a tough customer...these folks are legit and would reccomend to anyone. Free loaner over big weekends if yours goes down type of dealership, the best of the best.

No Wake Marine in the Cincinnati, OH area. I've known them since they opened and you won't find a better group of guys. I've never heard a bad word spoken about any of them and they always seem to go out of their way to make the customer happy.

• Like 2

Gull Lake Marine in SW Michigan was amazing to deal with. Trevor was a great salesman and really helped me out in picking the 24mxz. Very happy I went here instead of the other Michigan dealer even though the drive was a little bit more.

Gull Lake Marine in SW Michigan was amazing to deal with. Trevor was a great salesman and really helped me out in picking the 24mxz. Very happy I went here instead of the other Michigan dealer even though the drive was a little bit more.

I 2nd Trevor at Gull Lake. Even though I bought from the "other" Mich dealer, he does work hard and is a good guy.

Edited by Rmack

Performance Water Sports

31881 Mercantile Way

Abbottsford BC Canada

604-881-0123

www.performancewatersports.com

Craig and Adam are a pleasure to deal with.

Very knowledgeable and accommodating.

North Point Watersports, Mooresville, NC

They had just taken over the Malibu line in 2010 when the areas previous dealer closed the door. It just so happened that my warranty was expiring at the same time, so I had a small (ok, medium) sized laundry list of things I wanted checked out before it expired. I was a little leary at first since they were previously a dealer for a boat builder who believes they build the master crafts of the industry... I felt like they used my boat to get a feel for how Malibu's warranty worked, win win :thumbup: Everything got taken care in a timely manner. I hope to have enough money someday to give them some serious business in a new boat.

M20 marine in San Diego ca are great to work with. Ian my sales guy for two boats now is accommodating even when I have been a pain and Neil the owner won't hesitate to step in to make something happen for you. I highly recommend for anyone on west coast

Weren't they the first Malibu dealer?

They have been with Malibu from the beginning and are still just as passionate about it. They remebember everyone on a first name basis, I can honestly I have never had a better expierence through any company for any purchase. The only negative is that they were 119 miles away

I 2nd Tilly's Marine. What a great bunch of people. Val at the service desk is GREAT! wakebrdr94 is correct: they remember EVERYONE on a first name basis; and what model of boat they have. They have several customer appreciation events every year. I would ABSOLUTELY buy another boat from them.