Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 xti 21' wakesetter..

knighty121

Any one own one of these and would like to tell me there ballest set up? i want to start using the ballast instead of the wedge.

i am stuck on what fatsacs to buy and where to put them? wish i had a V-drive would make buying sacs alot better!

They make sacks that will fit under those seats. No matter of its 150-200lbs, it still adds up. I have the 23ft xti. Vdrives are over rated so don't down your boat. I have the stock hard tanks which I fill and I also put a 500 in the middle of the lounge area. Makes a nice soft foot rest. You can make the wake as peaky as you like just by adding subtracting weight, and with the motor being situated where its at, it helps it plain out quicker. But that's how I run it when I don't have a lot of people. Just my two cents. Hope it helps.