Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

CNN "American Morning" Thursday March 9

SmoothWaterMan

Al Posada, member of Georgia's Team Cumming-On-Up and a Malibu Boats Promotional Driver, will be featured on CNN's American Morning Thursday, March 9, 2006 at 8:25am ET.

Posada, 52, will be part of a CNN Health Series called "30's-40's-50's." The report focuses on health as you grow older. Posada, an avid barefoot waterskier and National Competitor, recently had knee surgery and has now returned to the water hardcore.

Posada was interviewed by CNN and then showed off some barefooting moves for the production crew. The wind was blowing about 15mph, the air was 55 degrees and the water 56 degrees but Al did it all for the camera.

According to CNN Producer Kelley Colihan, "Al was the consumate professional, it was a pleasure to work with him."

So tune in Thursday to watch Al's International TV Debut!

Thanks for the info Peter!... I'll make sure to watch. I am still at home recuperating from shoulder surgery and hope to be back on the water by June God willing!... Cry.gif Thanks again!... :)

Good info...Thanks Peter. That seems to be the channel that is always on in the fitness center...finally something worth watching on CNN!!!

And they don't have CNN on planes....I'll be flying at that time.

depends on which airlines Biggrin.gif

Like Syrian Arab Air - Oh wait that would be Al Jazeera, I get them and CNN confused all the time Biggrin.gif

Like Syrian Arab Air - Oh wait that would be Al Jazeera, I get them and CNN confused all the time Biggrin.gif

That's because they both report the news in the same fashion.

yeah, clocks are a little slow for CNN. Tivoed it and watched it. good article on knees (i know the feeling), a bit disappointing that they didn't show more of the BFing.

definitely............or the boat!

For those that missed it (and didn't TiVo it), it just showed him putting his knee brace on a couple of times, doing some stretching, and a few tumbleturns.