Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Thanksgiving Thread

Michigan Tim

As we approach Thanksgiving, thought it would be cool to express our thanks. I have a great 2006 Sunsetter LXI, and even though I am constantly looking to upgrade to a newer V Dive, I am thankful for the blessing to own a boat and to get to share it with family and friends! I am also thankful for the health of my family and, despite all of the recent political bickering, am thankful to live in a peaceful country!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

P.S. I am also thankful that the boating community encourages the use of bikinis as proper attire!

• Like 1

Good thread idea! This will be a good topic to discuss with the kids on the way to the lake tonight.

For me, going thru the extensive weekend plans, I'm thankful for the life I have. I'm not a rich guy, and lead a pretty simple life, but man I really enjoy it. I really don't think I could ask for anything more.

• Like 2

Great idea. I'm incredibly thankful for the chance to ride behind a pro level wake. It's been my dream since I was 15 and first strapped on my first wakeboard and taught myself to get up. While I also am constantly thinking about the next boat I want (later down the road) if I had this boat the rest of my life I'd be a happy camper.

Boats aside I'm thankful for my job (which I love), my family, the health of my family and myself, and with the upcoming festivities, of course "mommas" home made chestnut stuffing! I couldn't ask for more any day and every day I'm thankful for where I'm at.

I am thankful for the Bu that brought a lot of new friends into my life this year and rekindled some old ones!! Got to love the good times on the water. I am also thankful for the health of my family and friends! Happy holidays to all the fellow Bu owners out there!!!!

As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches I have been working on the house, Bu, cars, cooking cleaning and am Thankful for all of it. I have a Bu, not the greatest but it is mine. I have a house that needs to be cleaned, kids make a mess. (coffee is ready) Three cars with the AC working on all three! I have already made three glutin free carrot cakes, and am brineing two turkeys yes two. I will be cooking all day today and most of tomorrow and am thankful that I have enough friends to over fill my home and eat all this food. Doing a couple of rib roasts as well.

I am thankful that our political discouse is all verbal, no riots, people getting shot etc. And I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that has blessed me so greatly.

And I am also thankful for this thread to remind me exactly how blessed I truly am .

Thanks Crew.

I am thankful for everything. I told a friend last night what does a man pray for when I have more than anyone man should what I'm not rich but I am blessed. (not rich with $ but I am rich at heart) With that said I am thankful to have God in my heart, thankful for all that he has done for me my family and for all of you. Thankful for my unborn child that will come into this world on Dec 20th. Thankful for everything that happen before me and to me so that I could be right here today typing this to all of you. Thankful for being able to in just a min go and get my almost 3 year old little girl (Isabella) up who I love with all my heart and give her a big kiss from daddy. As I said in the beginning I am thankful for everything. God Bless and Have A Great Thanksgiving :biggrin:

• Like 3

1. Definetely thankful for the free gift of salvation through my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. My prosmise though His gift is a future home in heaven that will not be tarnished with something as a 'Bu, which is awesome here on earth!

2. Thankful for the wife & 7 wonderful kids.

3. Thankful for the little time I do have to spend on the water with family & friends.

1. Definetely thankful for the free gift of salvation through my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. My prosmise though His gift is a future home in heaven that will not be tarnished with something as a 'Bu, which is awesome here on earth!

2. Thankful for the wife & 7 wonderful kids.

3. Thankful for the little time I do have to spend on the water with family & friends.

7 kIDS?! OMG there is a place in heaven for you

Edited by foiler1

I have one business partner who has 9 kids and another who has 5 kids. I am NEVER allowed to come to the office and complain about how hard it is to raise my 2. They only laugh at me :(

I have 4 beautiful daughters. They really don't get into water sports like I do, but they did go to the lake with me on my birthday this week. Watching me slap my face on the water repeatedly on my hydrofoil certainly wasn't on the top of the list for them to do. I am thankful for the wife that puts up with me too.

Today, and every day, I am forever thankful for my children's birth mothers. Amazing women who made a very difficult decision that provided my wife and I with a life full of immense joy. Happy Thanksgiving, and happy adoption day kiddos!

I am also thankful to be an American, to be employed, to have a wonderful family and friends, and to have the ability to appreciate all of the blessings in my life instead of constantly wanting more. I am happier than I could have ever hoped to be. I am rich with the love, and of course, blessed with an awesome boat!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Like 2

Im thankful for 78° thanksgiving! Sorry to brag but i cant help let everyone know we're spending our turkey day on the water!! Hope you guys have a happy and safe thanksgiving!!!!