Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anybody used the liquid force liquid tunes

mali_vride

I was wondering if i should buy a liquid force liquid tunes or tower speakers. Has anybody ever used the liquid force liquid tunes and if so how did they like it. Thanks

Edited by mali_vride

I just saw the ad for Liquid Tunes on the back of the Overton's catalog (delivered today). I agree with the overpriced statement but it really seems like a PITA to keep MP3 headphones in your ear while wakeboarding. Also, one faceplant and you could be out 200 clams. I'd go with some strong tower speakers instead. Besides, why listen to headphones by yourself when you can "share" your music with the whole lake?

I just saw the ad for Liquid Tunes on the back of the Overton's catalog (delivered today). I agree with the overpriced statement but it really seems like a PITA to keep MP3 headphones in your ear while wakeboarding. Also, one faceplant and you could be out 200 clams. I'd go with some strong tower speakers instead. Besides, why listen to headphones by yourself when you can "share" your music with the whole lake?

well from a few reviews on wakeworld they seemed to like it, with no complaints. Might be a good options for those of us who cant put tower speakers on our tower, because the owner is against noise polution...so he bought a boat Crazy.gif

Tower speakers look cool, plus you can hook up a PA system through them, and you can make everyone else on the lake listen to what you are listening to...

Well since you guy's convinced me to get tower speakers What ones do you think are best for the illusion tower. I really like the skylon rubicons and there not as much as other tower speakers for the illusion :) .

I don't know much about the Rubicons but I've had much success with Skylon products. I have a pair of last year's Deafcon IV's and they are LOUD. I've heard that NVS makes nice speakers for the illusion and you won't be disappointed with the quality but they will leave a dent in the 'ol wallet.